Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i stand on all that i said previously until DCL can start more than 10 pl games in a season again. A fit DCL upfront is massive for everton and he has been missed these last 2 seasons. Its frustrating have someone constantly injured all the time who is desperately needed by his team so i guess i was having a go in jest and triggered all the fan girls in here. No player is above criticism
I agree, no player is above criticism. However all you have appeared to do in this thread is criticize him, including for things that are likely to be even more frustrating for him than for you such as his injuries.

Perhaps we can steer this in a more positive direction by talking about the things we like about him - for instance I think that he is excellent in the air (both as attacker and a defender) and that off pitch he is very eloquent.

I agree, no player is above criticism. However all you have appeared to do in this thread is criticize him, including for things that are likely to be even more frustrating for him than for you such as his injuries.

Perhaps we can steer this in a more positive direction by talking about the things we like about him - for instance I think that he is excellent in the air (both as attacker and a defender) and that off pitch he is very eloquent.
Be interesting to see beto and dcl on the pitch together

👏👏👍

Let's focus on the football. People's, choices of clothes, fashion, food music etc is up to them.
DCL, has been very unlucky the last couple of seasons let's hope he now gets a good run in the Team, as he makes, a difference.
UTFTs!
He plays and scores.

No problem with people debating what he said after the game either.

But to be still talking about a fashion shoot he did 4 years ago is proper weird.

Anyway, OUR number 9.

Accusing a fan base who have worshipped players such as Yakubu, Lukaku, Yobo, Richarlison, Earl Barret, Amokachi etc of racism towards one of our own players is nonsense. Yeah there's the odd bigot in every 40,000 people but we're not a racist group of supporters.

View attachment 228946
Missed off our first black captain there, the always awesome Kevin Campbell.

I have no problem at all with his words after the game. Surely if a player is booed off by his own fans you want him to be angry about it?

Would worry me more if it seemed like he didn't care about that happening. He wants to prove those fans that booed him wrong as he should, and he's done that yesterday by coming on and scoring a crucial goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back