2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the recent performances of the National team he has got to be close to getting in the squad for the Euro's if he can maintain his current fitness and continue his improvement. If things go well he could be a superstar.

Only been back on the pitch 5 mins and he’s already back in front of the cameras wearing me Nanas PJs 🤬
That posture can’t be any good for his hammy’s either

She should be a bit more gentle and not ride him so hard.

Teamtalk are linking DCL to Newcastle again this morning. I know Everton are the absolute worst for finding new strikers but honestly I'd be happy to let him go. He's had 10 goals in the last 3 years as our main striker and God knows how many injuries.
There's talk of Everton still over spending in our latest accounts so we may need to sell to balance the books and DCL is one of our more valuable assets. Fingers crossed Dyche & 777 have more luck with recruitment of a new striker to replace him.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-newcastle-united-planning-shock-january-move-everton-star

Teamtalk are linking DCL to Newcastle again this morning. I know Everton are the absolute worst for finding new strikers but honestly I'd be happy to let him go. He's had 10 goals in the last 3 years as our main striker and God knows how many injuries.
There's talk of Everton still over spending in our latest accounts so we may need to sell to balance the books and DCL is one of our more valuable assets. Fingers crossed Dyche & 777 have more luck with recruitment of a new striker to replace him.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-newcastle-united-planning-shock-january-move-everton-star

no i would not be happy to let him go

maybe when the club is stable off and on the field

not the present

If he proves his fitness by getting through a full season other clubs will definitely be sniffing round as he'll be cheaper due to his contract running down. If he's got to go I'd prefer it be to Arsenal or an Italian or German team. Realistically though, Newcastle are in a position where they can take any of our players if they want them - and a striker would jump at the chance to play for Eddie Howe and in front of their crowd.

Newcastle would have 3 top class strikers in Wilson, isak and Dcl. They might be having a short term injury crisis, but that would lead to a an unhappy forward line in a few
Months

Newcastle would have 3 top class strikers in Wilson, isak and Dcl. They might be having a short term injury crisis, but that would lead to a an unhappy forward line in a few
Months
Isak can play wide and Callum Wilson is 31 to be fair. It does make a large degree of sense. Especially if they're competing in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back