2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with the FA. Its the Premier League that are the prosecuters in this FFP case agaonst Everton. The risk tonus us that the PL are currently trying to show that they can be trusted as a regulator of top tier football and desperately trying to avoid having an independent regulator inposed on them. Man citys case will gonon for years sonwe could be deemed as an easy high profile target for them to give an appearance of having muscle.
Yeah that's what I mean though, FA/PL/whoever - we're a ridiculously easy and high enough profile target.

To be fair, it does look like you are a bit bothered about DCL.

In the context of him leaving, I’m not bothered as I said. If he wants to go, then tra, same to anyone else.

Ideal world, at Everton, he gets to 100 goals wins a trophy, back in Europe, stays fit, scores a winner in the derby, and becomes a good role model now he is mature.

Still not learning from Lukaku, we'll spread the goals around though right.
I mean I love Dom but it's a whole different scenario - you'd think we'll be able to spread his insane amount of 5 goals in the last 2 years around.
His overall contribution and the fact he just fits the way we currently play makes him invaluable.

Thought he looked really tied and ineffective against Palace. Would be nice if Beto got up to speed and started a few games…don’t need DCL breaking down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back