2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because we'll get sanctioned points and all that to be made an example of by the FA, who will never sanction another team probably.
Nothing to do with the FA. Its the Premier League that are the prosecuters in this FFP case agaonst Everton. The risk tonus us that the PL are currently trying to show that they can be trusted as a regulator of top tier football and desperately trying to avoid having an independent regulator inposed on them. Man citys case will gonon for years sonwe could be deemed as an easy high profile target for them to give an appearance of having muscle.

Unfortunately a large contingent of bigots like @dCahill17 will have made the chances of him wanting to sign a new contract very small.

The massive manlove I have for DCL supersedes any negative hate towards DCL

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race
There are people dying, but if you care enough for the living
Make it a better place for you and for me

Cos he’ll have a year left on his deal

Umm, that is a good point. Hadn’t realised. I think it depends on who’s in for him.

You can sign a contract and still move though, and it’s insurance for him if he does get injured again.

If I was him I’d be thinking another good season at Everton ( injury free) and I’m in the picture for a better move. Better to sign rather than face an injury just before contract expiry ( assuming you’re saying he will run out his contract to leave on a free).

Umm, that is a good point. Hadn’t realised. I think it depends on who’s in for him.

You can sign a contract and still move though, and it’s insurance for him if he does get injured again.

If I was him I’d be thinking another good season at Everton ( injury free) and I’m in the picture for a better move. Better to sign rather than face an injury just before contract expiry ( assuming you’re saying he will run out his contract to leave on a free).
Nah think it will be like Iwobi. He won’t sign and we sell. Could be wrong like and his injuries probably will influence things.
Think if a team plays more on the front foot he’d score 20+ goals easily. Can’t be fun to get the ball badly played to you all day. service to him was terrible and was too isolated. Can’t believe we managed to score 3 goals.

And what, do I look like I’m bothered?

If he goes then so be it tra.

To be fair, it does look like you are a bit bothered about DCL.

I don’t see how him dressing as a school girl helps anyone, it looked like sexualising children to me and is absolutely not something I will ever support. I wonder why you do?

That’s how it was reported everywhere and intended, google it.

Are you saying he is not dressed as a school
girl? It doesn’t fit with my values and morals the message that it sends.

I’m curious what people like about it?

I am saying he was intended to dress as a school girl.

He is wearing a dress as a model posing. What does the image say to you when you see it? Let me guess he is stunning and brave 🤣

The Balenciaga fiasco recently is another example of it.

What type of person is that? are you making assumptions about groups of people and using bias? You seem to be against that sort of thing with your vocal support of LGBTQ issues.

Try twist however you want, my morals and values bow to no one. I will call it as I see it. Just because I am not applauding him doesn’t invalidate my opinion.

The balenciaga incident not much different, impersonating a child v being a child, all bit weird and unnecessary.

So you think it’s fine to pretend you’re a child?
Sure yeah there must be a difference of sorts but both wrong from my morals.

For the record his general modelling doesn’t really bother me.

As per most blues just want him scoring and playing. I hate the mixing of politics and sport it’s getting worse and worse, and shoved in your face all the time without debating the nuances.

this how or will play out people will support him , some won’t, the people who support him will attack people who don’t with vicious hate, in a stand against hate… resorting to petty insults like a child ironic 🤣

That’s last I have to say on it 👌🏻

Are you saying fashions shoots aren’t sexualised? Of course many of them are.
Balenciaga is proof that agenda is visible in MSM as well.

Amazing how people deny reality when it doesn’t fit their agenda. Then start with the insults.

Your argument is weak. Insults say a lot about you.

I’d say the shoot is at best a dig at historic cultural roles of males and females(someone mentions it before not sure what the appropriate current lefty newspeak is) at worst it is sexualisation of children.

Either way a grown man shouldn’t dress as a school girl, a sentence I never thought would need to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back