Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love him, but his last chance went ages ago.

We should not rely on him at all, if he gets fit and stays fit, great, if not, we should have had a plan b 18months ago.

He hasn’t actually been fit until now IMO. They have used him very sparingly and not rushed. I still want another striker but when Dyche said the other day Danjuma can also play as central striker…

He hasn’t actually been fit until now IMO. They have used him very sparingly and not rushed. I still want another striker but when Dyche said the other day Danjuma can also play as central striker…
We have been down this road many times before tho.

Look, if he stays fit, nobody will be happier than me, but im not confident we ever see him at his peak again.

But hey, thankfully im always wrong.

Considering Dom's rehab, you have to imagine these nerve pathways like a garden hose. If there is a kink in it, less water reaches it. A bruising rough and ready assassin like big Dom trains the visual system particularly intensively. This is one of the most important systems in our body. Clear information is needed here in order to be able to control movements properly. The better the visual information is for the brain via the eyes, the higher the quality of Dom's movements. And the better and more pain-free he'll feel, too. Because pain also takes place in the brain and the visual system activates numerous brain areas that have to do with pain regulation.

1692194086465.webp

might take him a while to get match sharpness but he would've scored at least one of those chances on Saturday
I really hope so, i want whoever plays to go on a run, ill always support the player even Rondon, Maupay i wanted to succeed but i just cant see DCL staying fit enough as people say we look a much better side when he is in it

Considering Dom's rehab, you have to imagine these nerve pathways like a garden hose. If there is a kink in it, less water reaches it. A bruising rough and ready assassin like big Dom trains the visual system particularly intensively. This is one of the most important systems in our body. Clear information is needed here in order to be able to control movements properly. The better the visual information is for the brain via the eyes, the higher the quality of Dom's movements. And the better and more pain-free he'll feel, too. Because pain also takes place in the brain and the visual system activates numerous brain areas that have to do with pain regulation.

View attachment 223096
the scary thing is even if ure not having a laff as u posted the meme, somewhere or someone in the everton board actually believes all dat [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back