Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Dom's rehab, you have to imagine these nerve pathways like a garden hose. If there is a kink in it, less water reaches it. A bruising rough and ready assassin like big Dom trains the visual system particularly intensively. This is one of the most important systems in our body. Clear information is needed here in order to be able to control movements properly. The better the visual information is for the brain via the eyes, the higher the quality of Dom's movements. And the better and more pain-free he'll feel, too. Because pain also takes place in the brain and the visual system activates numerous brain areas that have to do with pain regulation.

View attachment 223096
Solid.

Looking forward to more insight like this.

“For what we want he’s the best striker that we could have, because he’s a real finisher, he’s patient, he doesn’t need to drop a lot to touch the ball because all he wants to do is to score.

“He’s focused on to be in the box when needed and I think that the manager, in his career, has had these kind of strikers and these kind of characteristics, with his style of play they always did well. I think of Filippo Inzaghi, David Trezeguet, (Didier) Drogba, Crstiano Ronaldo, so all players that like to play on the last line, ready to score.”
Ancelotti

This is going the same way at last season. Putting all our faith into him, he broken. Its a joke
I doubt there's one person left on here who put their faith in Calvert-Lewin getting us more than 2 or 3 goals.

Not even his biggest fans would want him here if we had an adequate replacement.

That manager will continue to fall into line and bamboozle us all though about waiting for 'real fitness' and 'getting stronger'.

When will someone at that club just speak the truth and tell those owners that this lad's career is over and that we need new forwards?

I doubt there's one person left on here who put their faith in Calvert-Lewin getting us more than 2 or 3 goals.

Not even his biggest fans would want him here if we had an adequate replacement.

That manager will continue to fall into line and bamboozle us all though about waiting for 'real fitness' and 'getting stronger'.

When will someone at that club just speak the truth and tell those owners that this lad's career is over and that we need new forwards?
I think DCL could easily score 20 goals this season.

I want him here.

But I also want us to plan for him not.

It’s not though, considering he played 90 mins just 2 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back