Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DCL could easily score 20 goals this season.

I want him here.

But I also want us to plan for him not.

This is why we're fighting relegation each season - this attitude.

If we start the season off with him as the forward then Goodison Park needs to see riots.

Keep deluding yourself.

He'll be out for months this season. You know it.
I’m not deluding anything Dave, you keep saying he’s finished yet he’s played in 3 of our last 4 games with no reactions. Players who are finished don’t play games, they stop playing all together

I’m not deluding anything Dave, you keep saying he’s finished yet he’s played in 3 of our last 4 games with no reactions. Players who are finished don’t play games, they stop playing all together
The only one that mattered was Fulham. You have to ask why that manager left him out.

Either he's clueless or DCL is picking and choosing where and when he plays...either way it's a disaster for Everton that we're in this position.

You mean the attitude that I have been saying for the last 18 months that we should plan every game without him?
The attitude where you've continued to back him being at the club.

The only way we get his replacement is by getting him out, it seems to be.

The only one that mattered was Fulham. You have to ask why that manager left him out.

Either he's clueless or DCL is picking and choosing where and when he plays...either way it's a disaster for Everton that we're in this position.
He kept Maupay on after missing chance after chance so you know. I’m fully expecting Dom to either start or be on the bench on Sunday after doing a full 90 on Tuesday, if he doesn’t then it’s a Dyche decision not Dom’s

He kept Maupay on after missing chance after chance so you know. I’m fully expecting Dom to either start or be on the bench on Sunday after doing a full 90 on Tuesday, if he doesn’t then it’s a Dyche decision not Dom’s

I'm really not arsed about him making the odd appearance when he feels like it.

The only way I'm pacified is if he plays 30 games this season.

But that is a pipe dream.

I thought he wasn't in the squad due to his Mrs being about to give birth... Is that not right?

Did someone just say he could get 20 goals this season? That’s a kin bold statement if ever I saw one 😂
Some deluded people on here when it comes to Dom. I’d be happy if he plays 20 minutes a match at this rate. Not really his fault, people in the club should have noticed his decline and been searching for a replacement or someone to push him for his starting spot. He pretty much can take a month at a time off and walk right back into the team. Competition needed, if he was out he’d have to earn his place back with a quality second striker at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back