Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on him being one of the best hold up players in the league, perfect for some mid table styles. And also scoring 29 league goals across two seasons when he stayed fit.

If he stays fit the rest of this season he will hit double figures again - therefore - solid mid table striker.

Richarlison: better than we can get, hence why he has gone.

He is not one of the best players in the league at anything .. including hold up play .

I’ve not seen anything about 100mill. 85 mill to Chelsea I saw reported which is probably nonsense as he’s not worth half that. He’s hardly set the league on fire and plays for a top team. Half the teams in this league are pretty much villages.
He’d struggle to score 10 a season in the PL. Hope Chelsea buy him at a mad fee.

Not saying he’s Marco van basten but doesn’t he have like 29 league goals and double figure assists?

Not saying he’s Marco van basten but doesn’t he have like 29 league goals and double figure assists?
The sporting Lisbon lad with the funny name? Nah he has 11 goals i think. It’s weird how people think he’s so good. I mean he’s decent for this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back