Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not trying bash your post.

It made me curious as to how everyone sees his strengths.

What are his strengths?

Honestly, I can’t think of one.

He can do certain things from time to time but there is not one particular area that I would label as strength.

Tomato,potato.
With lots of respect, if you cant tell what his strengths are, I think maybe the sport of football isnt really something you have connected with.

I know people enjoy NFL, maybe that could be an option?

With lots of respect, if you cant tell what his strengths are, I think maybe the sport of football isnt really something you have connected with.

His strengths are heading the ball, yet when we play to those strengths and play it in the air to him, people moan.

His strengths are heading the ball, yet when we play to those strengths and play it in the air to him, people moan.
He still misses too many chances with his head, and when he wins headers no one is around to get the flick on anyway. Unfortunately we don’t have any other real options, as Dyche doesn’t seem to trust Beto for more than 20 mins.

Get me a man that can do this 8-10 times a season

IMG_6364.webp

I can’t tell. Which is why I asked the question. How that disqualifies me to not watch the sport I also do not know.

My opinion, is that he seems very average at a lot of things. For me, his skill sets are those that I would not rate a him being strong in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back