Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t tell. Which is why I asked the question. How that disqualifies me to not watch the sport I also do not know.

My opinion, is that he seems very average at a lot of things. For me, his skill sets are those that I would not rate a him being strong in.
I see, so you dont think hes very good aerially at all?

I am aware that he did seem to spend a week miss timing his jump for headers, but on the main I think he excels in aerially.

You dont agree?

I am aware that he did seem to spend a week miss timing his jump for headers, but on the main I think he excels in aerially.

You dont agree?
No I don’t. Maybe I just dont see it. What am I missing? Please, share with me your wisdom and knowledge of this great game.

No I don’t. Maybe I just dont see it. What am I missing? Please, share with me your wisdom and knowledge of this great game.
Its not just me mate.
His strengths are heading the ball.
Mike here really does not rate him either, but even he can see that hes strong aerially.

So I cant tell you what you are missing, nor can I teach you the game of football.

You dont agree?
If I were to look at ratings of tarkowskis skill sets I would expect to see “strong “ aerially.

Just for example

Last edited:
Its not just me mate.

Mike here really does not rate him either, but even he can see that hes strong aerially.

So I cant tell you what you are missing, nor can I teach you the game of football.

Of course he's strong in the air and good at hold up play, but we should support him more, he needs more and better crossing. But what chances he's getting are getting spurned, he needs a goal at the minute desperately.
Do think Dom is holding something back though, maybe due to the long injuries he's had.

Its not just me mate.

But you can tell me to not watch the game football? See where I get confused?

Thanks for the time and non condescending response to legitimate question.

Carry on, enjoy your Sunday.

If I were to look at ratings of tarkowskis skill sets I would expect to see “strong “ aerially.

Just for wxample

dommf.webp

Something like that for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back