2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm I have also heard things at games.

I recall last time we went to Wembley the whole Everton pub singing a very racist song regarding Kevin Campbell.

To pretend that Everton, along with every club in the world, doesnt have an issue with racism is quite silly.

If you havent heard it, great, im happy for you, but I have.
I heard stuff about 10 years a go when I had lounge tickets, sat near the directors box!! I was literally speechless the fella wasn't thrown out!!

If DCL is fit again in two weeks then we are doing very well, possibly an outside chance of being ready for the weekend.

I thought it might be a fracture and that would have meant weeks or months.

A very brave player.

Its a fake post it seem mate.

As if he would say drop a red heart.

SMH.
Really grinds my gears this. It’s from a really obviously fake account but this guy on Twitter was knowingly spreading it to get attention, presumably because he has stuff to sell. He knew it was fake because he edited the tweet to hide the “Domnic” part that gave the game away and then blocked anyone calling him out for it. Absolutely no time for blues trying to dupe other blues, especially those trying to make money.

27387FE4-6EC8-4D00-8285-6CEBB66BD6C8.webp

A4C2D108-0066-4581-93AF-715C13B09463.webp

Yesterday was just a freak accident, looked a painful one and he should of come off straight away.....however the fans deserve a little bit of slack. Different when you are at the game and you can't see what's happened on replays or zoomed in shots of injuries.

He's missed 46 games in two years so it's not really about ''staying bitter'' or wearing Stone Island gear but more everyone being absolutely sick to death of him being injured. He's 26, fast approaching his prime and he's an absolute sick note. We get to hear from his Dad about how he is living the dream all the while the fans are living a 'kin nightmare.
He doesn't choose to be injured mate. Yesterday was a prime example of sheer bad luck, and had he not gone in for the challenge I'm sure this thread would be full of posts calling him a coward.

Funny how all of that sympathy for him, bravely speaking about his mental health, evaporates because a bunch of cryarse fans are more bothered by their own entitlement to support a winning team than the feelings of a lad who is probably going to be the most gutted one in the stadium when he gets clattered like that and has to go off.

Really grinds my gears this. It’s from a really obviously fake account but this guy on Twitter was knowingly spreading it to get attention, presumably because he has stuff to sell. He knew it was fake because he edited the tweet to hide the “Domnic” part that gave the game away and then blocked anyone calling him out for it. Absolutely no time for blues trying to dupe other blues, especially those trying to make money.

View attachment 223868

View attachment 223869
What a rancid place the internet is.

View attachment 223868

View attachment 223869
And before anyone thinks, this isn’t @ForeverEverton

Based on this healing schedule, it has been recommended that the athlete not participate in activity for the first 20 days following the fracture, light activity days 21-30, noncontact drills days 31-40, and lastly, full-contact training and game play after day 41.

Out for 2 months then.

it’s interesting how an awful defeat from gutless players have turned into hating on the fans.

I sometimes think the board staff and players at Everton are just completely bemused by the fanbase.

All of that lot are going along playing to stay in the PL, the prestige of owning a football club, guaranteed game time to get a bigger move somewhere better etc.

Then they have this rabid fanbase who wants to win everything and boos everything they do into oblivion. It’s probably the first generation of players with no real link left to Everton’s trophy winning days and they’re probably absolutely bewildered at the fanbase.

Still doesn’t make them right like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back