2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But was Lukaku a lazy player? Did he justly get that quite common criticism over other players? That's the point people are trying to make.

I've heard players from Spain and whatnot being called a term beginning with s not so long ago. I've heard Son to be told to go back to his chippy just last year.

In regard to calling someone lazy, it's not the term being used, but rather how it's used and when compared to their peers. It isn't that difficult to understand.
But was Lukaku a lazy player? Did he justly get that quite common criticism over other players? That's the point people are trying to make.

I've heard players from Spain and whatnot being called a term beginning with s not so long ago. I've heard Son to be told to go back to his chippy just last year.

In regard to calling someone lazy, it's not the term being used, but rather how it's used and when compared to their peers. It isn't that difficult to understand.
you can call lukaku onana delafeou gordon lazy with out being some deep down secret racist that’s the point in trying to make

No offence but is the extra letter here really too much.

The post I quoted was you stating that you would bet your house the lad has never heard a racist slur at the game, I have said that is not true in my case , I have certainly heard them. What @PhilM is talking about is a deeper rooted undercurrent to the point of being subconscious almost, I completely agree with him on this and was hinting at that in the Onana thread. The brick wall self defence mode you are putting back is the response I expected.
there is no way you've heard any evertonian call lukaku a silver back or whatever the other one was silver beard or whatever at the match a lot of people will agree with your point with out having to make up examples for shock value again you can call someone lazy with out being a racist homophobe whatever you just seem to be someone who likes to go overboard and then when the other person doesn’t agree gets told “ that’s the response i expected” or other nonsence

I can confirm I have also heard things at games.

I recall last time we went to Wembley the whole Everton pub singing a very racist song regarding Kevin Campbell.

To pretend that Everton, along with every club in the world, doesnt have an issue with racism is quite silly.

If you havent heard it, great, im happy for you, but I have.
i know what your talking about and i suppose your right there but i’m talkin more about if you call lukaku gomes schnderlin coleman lazy your racist

there is no way you've heard any evertonian call lukaku a silver back or whatever the other one was silver beard or whatever at the match a lot of people will agree with your point with out having to make up examples for shock value again you can call someone lazy with out being a racist homophobe whatever you just seem to be someone who likes to go overboard and then when the other person doesn’t agree gets told “ that’s the response i expected” or other nonsence
Do you believe all racism is overt?

As for you calling me a liar, there is not much I can do about that, most of your argument is based in an anecdotal framework so its an unreliable place to have a discussion.

Er?

Wind it in eh. Your mind is in the gutter if your so readily claiming racism for criticism towards a footballers performance.

There isn't a single Everton player, or professional footballer who isn't criticised from time to time. Calvert Lewin gets significantly less than most.

There's no reason whatsoever for that debate to be hosted in this thread so swerve it.

Do you believe all racism is overt?

As for you calling me a liar, there is not much I can do about that, most of your argument is based in an anecdotal framework so it’s an unreliable place to have a discussion.
agreed , no point in debating with someone when i think theyv made things up to support there argument so there you go

Anyway, regards DCL, be shocked if he plays next week personally.

I know its a facial injury, but he still needs time to recover and for the swelling to go down.

Would be silly to risk him, I know we need him, but I think we should at least give him some recovery time.

Anyway, regards DCL, be shocked if he plays next week personally.

I know its a facial injury, but he still needs time to recover and for the swelling to go down.

Would be silly to risk him, I know we need him, but I think we should at least give him some recovery time.

Yeh I don't get these "he'll be fine in a mask" shouts lol it still needs time to properly heal. He literally can't risk a header right now.

Yeh I don't get these "he'll be fine in a mask" shouts lol it still needs time to properly heal. He literally can't risk a header right now.
Cant imagine hes doing much work in training either.

Must be quite painful running with such an injury, you would feel every step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back