2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 1692621293075.webp
    1692621293075.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 28
Based on this healing schedule, it has been recommended that the athlete not participate in activity for the first 20 days following the fracture, light activity days 21-30, noncontact drills days 31-40, and lastly, full-contact training and game play after day 41.

Out for 2 months
Wow or even 3 months or 4 months or 3 weeks, or....?

We all have to stop thinking of him as a first choice first team player. If we get 10 appearances this season out of him they are 10 bonus performances I wouldn’t expect

Really grinds my gears this. It’s from a really obviously fake account but this guy on Twitter was knowingly spreading it to get attention, presumably because he has stuff to sell. He knew it was fake because he edited the tweet to hide the “Domnic” part that gave the game away and then blocked anyone calling him out for it. Absolutely no time for blues trying to dupe other blues, especially those trying to make money.

View attachment 223868

View attachment 223869
defo not one of us.

who puts tom Davies on their profile

nah jk. we all want our local lads to make it

Really grinds my gears this. It’s from a really obviously fake account but this guy on Twitter was knowingly spreading it to get attention, presumably because he has stuff to sell. He knew it was fake because he edited the tweet to hide the “Domnic” part that gave the game away and then blocked anyone calling him out for it. Absolutely no time for blues trying to dupe other blues, especially those trying to make money.

View attachment 223868

View attachment 223869

Ah him. He was @RobWilkinson86. Nasty bloke - particularly nasty to the point where he sticks in mind. Not a fan at all.

Terrible luck. Really felt for him yesterday.

Still we should have sold him after his purple patch 2 years ago,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back