2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. He's essential to the Dyche set up and moving forward through this mess.

No guarantees he stays though. Can we match what he would get elsewhere? Can we match his ambitions?

I'm sure he would be happy enough to stay for another season and then pick up a large signing on fee as a free agent but would we allow him to run down his contract.

No guarantees he stays though. Can we match what he would get elsewhere? Can we match his ambitions?

I'm sure he would be happy enough to stay for another season and then pick up a large signing on fee as a free agent but would we allow him to run down his contract.

Nope but he's clearly one of the players Dyche sees as a key asset and probably one he is pressuring Thelwell to try and keep at all costs.

I've been an Evertonian for long enough to spot a nice "JUDAS" "DIDNT WANT TO STAY DID HE" set up...

I joke. I hope he signs/stays and we bring in pace/composure in and around him, and some pacey wingers/full backs who can cross a ball. There's been a lot of positive stuff on him from the clubs comms recently so maybe he will.

Wouldn't be at all surprised though if he's sold. *reshuffles arse on the fence*.

I've been an Evertonian for long enough to spot a nice "JUDAS" "DIDNT WANT TO STAY DID HE" set up...

I joke. I hope he signs/stays and we bring in pace/composure in and around him, and some pacey wingers/full backs who can cross a ball. There's been a lot of positive stuff on him from the clubs comms recently so maybe he will.

Wouldn't be at all surprised though if he's sold. *reshuffles arse on the fence*.

I've never really got the vibe from him that he would leave on bad terms, I think if he is sold then it will purely be from our side financially. He seems like a genuine person that is grateful for the club behind the facade that media and footballing noise creates.

His agent should negotiate royalties for whenever Bella Ciao is played.

Great news. He's essential to the Dyche set up and moving forward through this mess.

It is great news, although we would be absolutely mental to not try and get him signed up to a new deal.

Whether he signs it is obviously the main thing... he'll no doubt be angling for a pay-rise, I wonder whether those in charge feel his output over the last 3 seasons justify it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back