2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather take a gamble and get rid if a decent offer comes in. It's a gamble keeping him. Most overrated player in the prem. Of course very occasionally will have games when he wins a lot of duels and seems up for it but not enough for me.

The club and manager will the kno the situation now with his injury/ fitness problems, also could help if he has trust in the manager who has helped during this time let him get back fit. 50/50 if he signs new deal

The club and manager will the kno the situation now with his injury/ fitness problems, also could help if he has trust in the manager who has helped during this time let him get back fit. 50/50 if he signs new deal
Will depend on how much he is looking for, he is already on decent money.

Literally the most duels won out of any player in the Prem for 36 games, only overtaken by Tarks by a handful in the last few.
That's because no other team launched it up like we did. We also come second on set piece goals because no other team send the ball from a 80 yard free kick.
Literally the most duels won out of any player in the Prem for 36 games, only overtaken by Tarks by a handful in the last few.

DCL has basically been a Duncan Ferguson MK2.
Unplayable on his day, but spent too much time on the physio table. Never prolific enough to be a top tier striker in their generation.
Defo deserved a song to be honest.

That's because no other team launched it up like we did. We also come second on set piece goals because no other team send the ball from a 80 yard free kick.
Yes, but how is he not committed or giving his all when he's literally winning the most of those battles? lol

Not just that for me is more if he wants to be playing at a higher level like europe but not sure what teams he will have in for him
I reckon he’d have a few suitors. He could do a job as a squad/rotation player at a top club. But if his ambition is to play for England he’s better off being first choice striker here really.

If he does sign, please get a full back like Digne and at least one attacking midfielder and winger who can actually run.

I have no stats. But i can remember so many assists in that covid year. Spurs fulham brighton etc. Most being headers. Calvert lewin must have been crying at seeing his main supply leave.
Didnt rate him as a defender but he did whip in great crosses.

I have no stats. But i can remember so many assists in that covid year. Spurs fulham brighton etc. Most being headers. Calvert lewin must have been crying at seeing his main supply leave.
Didnt rate him as a defender but he did whip in great crosses.
Team xG is actually higher under Dyche than it ever was under Carlo. I just think DCL back then was a pre injury DCL and had loads more confidence in himself than he does now sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back