2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely been refusing to pick up the phone and blanked thelwell in the hallways of Finch farm while he's been itching for this move to link up with arl pal Tony Gordon.

I can't see Newcastle paying him more than we would. He's far more important to us than he is to them.

He must really, really hate Everton and the support to turn down that money.
Sauce -

He definitely been refusing to pick up the phone and blanked thelwell in the hallways of Finch farm while he's been itching for this move to link up with arl pal Tony Gordon.

I can't see Newcastle paying him more than we would. He's far more important to us than he is to them.

He must really, really hate Everton and the support to turn down that money.

pitty the fool if he’s turned us down mate

You honestly think we only started negotiating a contract with him last week?

Come off it
All reports were that we had started negotiations in May.

Either way, even if it was toward the end of last season, it’s not him running it down unless he runs it down to leave on a free in a years time.

Him rejecting a contract and then being sold is not him running it down.

Beto would struggle playing for Marine FC -

Joey, I'm surprised at you. You've seen a lot worse than Beto at Everton.

I'm amazed you don't see what I see: a player struggling for consistency rather than one lacking talent.

Play to his strengths by getting through balls and where he can capitalise on his game - which is playing on the shoulder of CBs.

If we had a playmaker (or even just shifting McNeil inside) you'd see Beto's game come on in leaps and bounds.

Trust me.

Band-aid loans don't help us. If we are to replace Dom we need to properly do it.
Pff.. we're not looking to qualify for Europe next season, we just need to get back on the right track, improve our PSR so it doesn't hurt us further down that line, stay up and move into the new place as a Premier League side. Would be a decent move imo.

Joey, I'm surprised at you. You've seen a lot worse than Beto at Everton.

I'm amazed you don't see what I see: a player struggling for consistency rather than one lacking talent.

Play to his strengths by getting through balls and where he can capitalise on his game - which is playing on the shoulder of CBs.

If we had a playmaker (or even just shifting McNeil inside) you'd see Beto's game come on in leaps and bounds.

Trust me.

your worse than kev the rat now for being the most boring pessimistic no nothing poster

well done you

Pff.. we're not looking to qualify for Europe next season, we just need to get back on the right track, improve our PSR so it doesn't hurt us further down that line, stay up and move into the new place as a Premier League side. Would be a decent move imo.

and if it didn’t work?

we don’t get goals coz we’ve sold lewin?

we’re down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back