2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My preference would be to get DCL onto a new contract and get in another decent centre forward to compete with him (with Beto and Chermiti as backup). I don't see Dyche playing with two up top so they don't need to develop a partnership.

I can't be bothered thinking through all the PCR / FFP implications - so just give me another decent striker, a right back and I'll be happy.

You sold DCL?!
He was getting shirty when I turned down bids. Sold him, signed Rodrigo Muniz to be provider for Beto, and strengthened at CB, CM and RB. Flogged Beto after one season, signed Zirkzee and strengthened the squad yet further. Won the League Cup, lost in the FA Cup final and qualified for the CL in my third season.

So, in short, don’t you dare ever question me again.

He was getting shirty when I turned down bids. Sold him, signed Rodrigo Muniz to be provider for Beto, and strengthened at CB, CM and RB. Flogged Beto after one season, signed Zirkzee and strengthened the squad yet further. Won the League Cup, lost in the FA Cup final and qualified for the CL in my third season.

DLC is honestly one of the most "classic #9" players in FM, from '22 to current.

Far better it from me to doubt the validity of Football Manager but I did win 13 league championships in a row, and numerous trebles, quads and even every available trophy several times. They even named our new stadium after me! That doesn't mean I should replace Dyche though :D

Perhaps you might be thinking of this?

Club was on a midseason break iirc, there didn’t seem to be any issue with Carlo so presume they had his OK for the trip. Althogh I think Tom might have got the famous eyebrow for those shoes!
That is exactly what I had in mind. Thanks.

The question I guess is, if he does go to the horse punchers will the gut showing badly tattoo'd gammons in their support start wearing the odd frock for a night on the toon as a homage to their new number 9?

Good to hear... At least the (virtual) future is bright.

Keep up the good work and keep us updated.

Can't wait to win a cup me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back