2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Keep him looked almost back to his best late season put the fear of God up the red s.If he tears it up next season we will get mega offers for him in January.
he had a really good game, but kinell, the way some comments have gone on here youd think he'd scored 9 goals or something.

also no, if he doesnt sign a new contract he can sign a pre-contract in Jan and we lose him for free.

I'm not against keeping him if he signs ( shouldnt be anywhere near our highest earner though ) but if he wants to go we should look to sell him ASAP

he had a really good game, but kinell, the way some comments have gone on here youd think he'd scored 9 goals or something.

also no, if he doesnt sign a new contract he can sign a pre-contract in Jan and we lose him for free.

I'm not against keeping him if he signs ( shouldnt be anywhere near our highest earner though ) but if he wants to go we should look to sell him ASAP

Lots of teams pay money in January, and he can't sign a pre contract with an English team.

Lots of teams pay money in January, and he can't sign a pre contract with an English team.
Aye I know he can't, but if he's not wanting to sign a deal we shouldn't be going into the season under any circumstances with him in the squad.

Better to use the money we get now to replace him, rather than go to Jan and either lose him on a free or get buttons for him and in the poo because we can't find a January replacement