Mina 27m
Sneiderlin 20m went for 2m
Bernard
Townsend
Davies
Kenny
Deli

Just off the top of my head

241m in outgoings on fees only , not including wages .

2m recouped
And people wonder why we are in financial difficulties

I agree on 1 & 3

But no team has received a 1 point penalty for PSR

I tend to think they would issue a more severe penalty if we fail again and will argue we should have made a sale. The fact we turned down an offer from United (albeit an insultingly low offer) will not help our argument.

We can point to fofana, lavia etc as precedent for the price.

If they say otherwise its discrimination

I would personally be suprised if he gets a better offer than Newcastle. Whilst he may not be getting 1st team football there, he's going to a side that is challenging for europe.

If his main desire is first team football, he could be getting this staying at EFC.

Reading between the lines, he wants to leave on a free & receive a handsome sign on fee next summer wherever he goes.

Whilst that is his perogative, it should not be accepted by the club or its fans/staff.

Things is if he wants big wages he has to go to a “ big” club or rich club, thing is these teams are usually doing well , which means he will not be guaranteed first team footy as he is not good enough to be a shoe in

Couldn't agree personal terms....

Dom, we want you here, you can have 150k a week, you only have to come into Newcastle on matchdays but you ain't allowed to wear school skirts anymore as the owners are backward thinking homophobes who think it's OK to lock up/torture/murder gays amongst other barbaric acts. Sign here pal.

Sorry, love my pleats.
Shove ye terms up your arse.

Terms not agreed...

He'll sign a new conny.

….maybe this one;

BB6DCA5C-B781-4B11-B179-83F50D407AF5.jpeg

I agree on 1 & 3

But no team has received a 1 point penalty for PSR

I tend to think they would issue a more severe penalty if we fail again and will argue we should have made a sale. The fact we turned down an offer from United (albeit an insultingly low offer) will not help our argument.

We got 2 points for our second offence after getting 6 points for the first so not sure this logic works.