2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Get him properly fit before risking him'

'why isn't he playing'

Come on now

So much weird hate for him on here when he hasn't finished a 'programme' designed by the coaching staff to conclude after the first game of the season. What is he supposed to do, like? Manager picks the team, not him. And, if he is really finishing this rehab programme in the next few days, then God knows why he wasn't on the bench. The idea that he can play 45 mins last Saturday, but not 20 today is ridiculous to me.

We will only know for sure how his body is once he plays his first couple of competitive matches at full intensity. We are right to do everything we can to give him the best possible chance, but Dyche was patient last year too and he broke down.

Anyway, he needs to be replaced as our first choice striker. I'm still baffled why the club is so against doing it.

We will only know for sure how his body is once he plays his first couple of competitive matches at full intensity. We are right to do everything we can to give him the best possible chance, but Dyche was patient last year too and he broke down.

Anyway, he needs to be replaced as our first choice striker. I'm still baffled why the club is so against doing it.
This 100000000%

A bang average crock

Couldn't make it up could you.

Dyche said in his interview the other day "he's fine he just needs more minutes" give him minutes then you big bald bellend
I dont really understand why he played 2 x 45 mins last week but wasn't available for say 20 mins today as a sub. Unless there was some kind of setback of course, but I've not heard that mentioned

This 100000000%

A bang average crock
Hes not bang average. Hes just never available and you cannot build a team and system round someone who doesn't play.

I just dont understand why the club won't replace him and accept his availability means he will be a squad player. But equally that's no bad thing because we haven't had a decent attacker to bring off the bench in years.

7 pages already hating on a guy when the vitrol should be directed at Thelwell and the board for us having to rely on a forward with injury issues.
Think that's the main problem. It's not his fault he's always hurt. The club shouldve identified that problem when they went and spent 40 million on midfielders last summer thinking they could get by buying cover in Maupay. They needed to go out and get the striker in who could start week in week out

So much weird hate for him on here when he hasn't finished a 'programme' designed by the coaching staff to conclude after the first game of the season. What is he supposed to do, like? Manager picks the team, not him. And, if he is really finishing this rehab programme in the next few days, then God knows why he wasn't on the bench. The idea that he can play 45 mins last Saturday, but not 20 today is ridiculous to me.
It is a lie.... there is no reason he wouldn't be on the bench at all, he must think the fans are silly with this 'programme' cxxp

Hes not bang average. Hes just never available and you cannot build a team and system round someone who doesn't play.

I just dont understand why the club won't replace him and accept his availability means he will be a squad player. But equally that's no bad thing because we haven't had a decent attacker to bring off the bench in years.
Because they're incompetent and complacent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back