2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's ready to play, broken cheek isn't gonna heal itself because we signed a new striker.

I meant with his constant injuries.

Not the only person to accuse him of it being a mental thing rather than a physical one.

I remember the same thing happened with Louis Saha. Moyes and Ferguson both said a lot of the time his "injuries" were him not wanting to play cos he didn't feel 100% rather than having anything significant.

Not the only person to accuse him of it being a mental thing rather than a physical one.

I remember the same thing happened with Louis Saha. Moyes and Ferguson both said a lot of the time his "injuries" were him not wanting to play cos he didn't feel 100% rather than having anything significant.
It's not a mental thing

Competition is a good thing its been lacking since Richarlson left as he was chomping at the bit to lead the line.

Will he be wearing a mask?
1693335635760.webp

Dark DCL incoming.

Thre may be a late bid for him?
Interesting if there was and if we would sell, I know lots of people have polarizing thoughts on the lad, I'm not sure how I'd feel about selling him as it's never crossed my mind that other teams would want him as he's always been unfit! Be risky if Beto turned out pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back