2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL & Davies both had potential to be good & consistent players at this level and on the international stage. The fact both got into the same lifestyle/hobby and both have failed to meet their potential is not a coincidence.

I am not denying the boy a hobby, but he should have realised being a top flight footballer is a short career and he had plenty of time in his 30's to be travelling to catwalks and getting himself involved in the fashion industry. Photo shoots whilst other players are putting in the hard yards has played a part in his stagnation over the years (imo).

You witnessed in the derby how good DCL can be when he is fully focused. You cannot convince me that he has held that same level of motivation throughout his many years at the club.

In regards to his financial situation, he's very blessed and for all the chatter of the club having "rushed him" back from injury, or fans "booing" him, EFC have made him and his family financially secure for life, the least he could do is repay the club and not shaft them.

How he acts between now and the end of the transfer window will tell me a lot about his character.
Speechless at this
As I said, it’s like you don’t understand how real life works

Well it can’t, they’ve established that a breach cannot exceed the maximum threshold of administration, which is 9

So yeah, try again

Well one judge ruled that for one case another ruled different for another case.

forests judge said he had to take evertons case into account for their case. The judge for our second case said that each case has to be decided on its own individual basis.

So it doesnt matter what they've "established". This isnt a court law its a independent commission for a independent company and as such the judges can choose to use or disregard previous rulings by previous judges as they see fit.

Well one judge ruled that for one case another ruled different for another case.

forests judge said he had to take evertons case into account for their case. The judge for our second case said that each case has to be decided on its own individual basis.

So it doesnt matter what they've "established". This isnt a court law its an independent commission for an independent company and as such the judges can choose to use or disregard previous rulings by previous judges as they see fit.
well it does matter, because a precedent needs to be set on what’s acceptable and what’s not.

I tell you what, you comeback to me when a club gets a point deduction more than 8 points

I’ll be waiting

well it does matter, because a precedent needs to be set on what’s acceptable and what’s not.

I tell you what, you comeback to me when a club gets a point deduction more than 8 points

I’ll be waiting

What are you blabbering on about. It hasnt been condoned.
The subject was wether he was leaving or not because of it. Which you brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back