2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

That’s funny, because when I look at the table it doesn’t say 10 point deduction.

So clearly wasn’t easy at all.

There you go...not very good at this game are you :coffee:

If you don't know we got 2 points back are you even an Everton fan?

Mad that, because when I check the league table it doesn’t say 10

If anyone is using that sort of term for possibly running down his contract then It’s a bit odd, but I’m not sure it’s quite as black and white having fans fooled with what’s really going on.
If he’s told to club he’s not going to sign a new contract the club can always flog him (but apparently not for £37m if that figure has any substance). If he’s being touted around for an unrealistic value, that’s on the club not him.

He may be perfectly happy to stay if we meet his wage requirements. He's certainly suggested as much when he said he wanted to beat Cahills EPL goals record for us towards the end of the season.
If however he’s made it clear he wants out, I’d have expected some media coverage via the club to that effect and he would certainly get a negative reaction from the fans, he would also be taking a very serious risk of being benched for the next 12m which would harm his chances of getting the wages he wants. As things stand we’re not really seeing that yet.
I quite like him and would prefer him to sign a new contract, I can also appreciate his negotiating position, but if it becomes apparent he has no intention of signing a (reasonable) contract with us under any circumstances, and is determined to run down his contract, I will certainly see him in the same light a Barkley.
Just read back some comments on here you will see the praise he's receiving. He's been offered a contract and refused to sign it . That crystal , he wants to leave .

It seems that he also wants to run the Contract down as he couldn't agree terms with Newcastle somehow.

The most lucrative for him Is free next year .