2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 - 4 +2
12 + 7 = 19 if Masters had his way without mediation and appeal.

Why this isn't flagged all over the media how the premier league even suggested these figures is beguiling and anyone's guess.

Now that more clubs are involved in PSR deadline day and a flat January transfer window, it needs urgently looking into with a thorough enquiry before the new season kicks off.

12 + 7 = 19 if Masters had his way without mediation and appeal.

Why this isn't flagged all over the media how the premier league even suggested these figures is beguiling and anyone's guess.

Now that more clubs are involved in PSR deadline day and a flat January transfer window, it needs urgently looking into with a thorough enquiry before the new season kicks off.

Great post, Masters epitaph, love the rich and privileged, detest the poor and needy, Richard is you're typical tory poster boy.

Not much of a Evertonian then if you missed it are you?

Either that or you have amnesia...have you had a blow to the head recently?
Well done mate, you’ve just proven my point

Initial ruling with no guidelines or framework

And every decision thereafter follows a precedent that has now been set.

And part of that is that no club can exceed the threshold of administration which is 9 point deduction

So yeah, there’s a box over there that you need to get back in

Well done mate, you’ve just proven my point

Initial ruling with no guidelines or framework

And every decision thereafter follows a precedent that has now been set.

And part of that is that no club can exceed the threshold of administration which is 9 point deduction

So yeah, there’s a box over there that you need to get back in

Now, now chrissy no need to act without decorum is their?

You said it never happened I proved it did.

Open and shut case really.

Now, now chrissy no need to act without decorum is their?

You said it never happened I proved it did.

Open and shut case really.
But it didn’t happen, because if it did we would have ended the season with 10 point deduction from a single case

Which we didn’t; because the process allows appeals. Since that time previous case issues have been used to determine a framework for punishment (which you said won’t happen because it’s now a legal case lol). And as such, no club will receive more than administration

So, again please try again without saying “but we got 10 points” and comeback when a club gets a deduction more than 8 points

We’ll all be waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back