Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm new to the forum and I'm not about to scroll back 3 years it seems to me @ForeverBlue92 comes in for some ganging up, my question is, is it deserved?

Envy is an ugly trait my friend. The wise kid at school who hits straight A's is always the most disliked. The insecure class clown however is always the most "liked". Draw your own conclusions.

Speechless at this
As I said, it’s like you don’t understand how real life works

If DCL was a boxer and fought 2-3 times a year, its not so much an issue having a side gig and not being devoted to the sport.

In top flight football, he is playing 38 league games, numerous cup games & an International schedule when appropriate during a calendar year. Thats not taking into consideration pre season trips etc.

Unless you're one of the naturally gifted centre forward players (like a Suarez, Aguero, Lewandowski) you wont make it amongst the elite unless you live and breathe the sport.

Newcastle would have been a good move for the boy. If the reports are true as to why talks broke down, then its further indicative that football is more a job than a passion for him. Thats not a criticism of him, more a fair observation.

What would be a criticism of him is if he runs his contract down and leaves for nothing. Would be a shameful way to act given how well the club has supported him over recent years.

Well one judge ruled that for one case another ruled different for another case.

forests judge said he had to take evertons case into account for their case. The judge for our second case said that each case has to be decided on its own individual basis.

So it doesnt matter what they've "established". This isnt a court law its an independent commission for an independent company and as such the judges can choose to use or disregard previous rulings by previous judges as they see fit.
Sure if they want to end in court

So in your world: we do have the right to tell someone where to go

Amazing
Come on Chris 😅 you know Everton have the right to withhold offers from clubs, even if the player wants to go because he is tied into a contract.

He shouldn't of signed the generous contract extension years ago if he doesn't like it.

He probably searched his name on social and saw what Newcastle fans were saying and thought sod that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If he's expecting to be seeing teams falling over themselves with excitement to throw over 100k a week and 35 million quid for a player who has got 14 goals his part three years then he's as mad as some of the posters in here.

Like I said earlier, take the blue glasses off.

When have you ever been posting with excitement about your potential new strikers ability to run the channel and challenge a cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back