Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcastle will win something before we do, they literally played in the CL last season, we are at least 5 years away doing such a thing.

I get it, Newcastle are funny, but they are still "ahead" of us, by a long, long way.
They made smart signings and sold quickly when they got cash. We bought 17 number 10s.

Yeah I can just picture it. Don Carlo is a goal down away to PSG in the Champions League semi-final, with five minutes to go he turns to his bench, looking to see who will make the difference. Will it be Mbappe who gets the nod, or will it be DCL? Tough decisions for Don Carlo, wouldn't want to be in his shoes... :lol:
Madder things have happened. He had 33 year old former Stoke and Newcastle legend Joselu (on loan from 2nd tier Espanyol) come off the bench and score a couple against Bayern in the CL semi the season just gone.

And Mbappe would probably be starting rather than on the bench :D

Has he Officially turned down our contract offer then...
No one knows…we may have 1. Not offered him an extension (unlikely) 2. Offered him one and he has said unequivocally he won’t sign one (he’d be mad if he did that) or 3) we’ve offered him one in terms he does not like..he has said no to them, but there may be more negotiating wriggle room. No one knows.

No one knows…we may have 1. Not offered him an extension (unlikely) 2. Offered him one and he has said unequivocally he won’t sign one (he’d be mad if he did that) or 3) we’ve offered him one in terms he does not like..he has said no to them, but there may be more negotiating wriggle room. No one knows.
That's my point tho m8, No one knows.. Yet the abuse he gets on here is on another level !!

You don't like/rate the player, that's you're choice. But some of the stuff aimed at him is just sad...

Until we actually know what is going on with the lad and his contract offer, then the Anger/Abuse needs to be cut out..

That's my point tho m8, No one knows.. Yet the abuse he gets on here is on another level !!

You don't like/rate the player, that's you're choice. But some of the stuff aimed at him is just sad...

Until we actually know what is going on with the lad and his contract offer, then the Anger/Abuse needs to be cut out..

What abuse exactly is he getting btw?

The vast majority of comments are either 1) hope he stays 2) if he doesn't sign a new contract we should sell him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back