2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

They managed to get (and possibly take a bit of a risk in that sense) a proper manager when they looked in bother in 16th place, rather than panicking and working down a list that had Allardyce somewhere on it. Brave masterstroke really. And the manager fully confident in his ability to win his way out of trouble.
They also recruited properly and used the Grealish money to improve their squad. Then they binned Stevie G because he couldn't get much out of them and brought a proper manager in

Where are you getting your wage numbers from
The bobble on their podcast last week. I am not angry at him about it but he wants massive wages good luck to him but I don't think any club will give him those wages and I also don't think he's worth them for that you want a striker who bangs in 15 goals plus a season. Our contract offer is generous but if he wants a move he will have to drop his demands.

Last edited:
The bobble on their podcast last week. I am not angry at him about it but he wants massive wages good luck to him but I don't think any club will give him those wages and I also don't think he's worth them for that you want a striker who bangs in 15 goals plus a season. Our contract offer is generous but if he wants a move he will have to drop his demands.
If it is true that he wants that sort of money you have to question his judgment and/or his agents advice having scored 8 goals this season, but more importantly having come off the back of essentially a two year hiatus. Not sure he understands the market and how it works but good luck to him.

How much we talking? Over 100k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.