2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I was blind sided by Carlo's tenure
Just assumed it was injuries and confidence thereafter but he's had enough time to show otherwise
I can't see any justifiable reason why he can't put that derby performance in on the regular but he clearly won't

So it isn't the culottes and I don't feel foolish about probably getting it wrong either

None as blind as those that will not see, and all that...

Whilst it seems that he is holding us for ransom he is taking a huge risk himself. If he doesn’t leave this summer then his injury record will come under scrutiny on a Bosman. He either leaves or I can see him signing a contract with a release clause.

If he wants out we need to make it clear by not playing him in the remaining friendlies.

I’m having to go to the Roma game with the missus and two kids 2 which will be hard enough, so I can’t be bothered watching him runaround half arsed with his ripped socks.

The main chance he had yesterday when he intercepted a bad pass, it was similar to a chance at Arsenal years ago under Silva when all he had to do was square it for Richarlison but again a weak near post shot. A simple square pass to Ndiaye and he had a great chance to score.

If he wants out we need to make it clear by not playing him in the remaining friendlies.

I’m having to go to the Roma game with the missus and two kids 2 which will be hard enough, so I can’t be bothered watching him runaround half arsed with his ripped socks.
Good point...

Can anyone please explain this 'ripped socks' trend. I just don't get it...

Good point...

Can anyone please explain this 'ripped socks' trend. I just don't get it...

Players generally cut holes in their socks in order to reduce pressure on the calf muscles, which are often restricted by the form-fitting, snug nature of the garment.

For players who have bulging leg muscles, socks can prove particularly restrictive, causing difficulties with effective bloodflow and circulation, as well as breathability.

Therefore, players will often move to cut up their socks, in order to remove the problem and help improve their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back