2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

It's been proven when DCL has players around him he scores goals, ie James Rodriguez Digne Richarlison Gomes, with Carlo as Manager

He now has McNeil Harrison and Doucoure with Dyche as the manager, Dyches teams even with Burnley don't score goals, he plays not to concead and that's it

He was top of the table for underperforming XG chances last season in the whole league.

You would think the proven goalscorer with clubs who can put these players around him would be queuing up for him at a cut down last year contract price.
He's still twiddling his thumbs at Everton. The rush to get him has been non-existent. I wonder why.

It's been proven when DCL has players around him he scores goals, ie James Rodriguez Digne Richarlison Gomes, with Carlo as Manager

He now has McNeil Harrison and Doucoure with Dyche as the manager, Dyches teams even with Burnley don't score goals, he plays not to concead and that's it

This is true but even Chris Wood hit double figures every season under Dyche (4 times, and then again in a rubbish Forest team)

This is true but even Chris Wood hit double figures every season under Dyche (4 times, and then again in a rubbish Forest team)
If all else fails, I’d accept Wood here. I don’t think he’s better than DCL generally, but I think he’s better than this version of DCL (if we keep him) so I’d have him if other loan options fails to materialise.

That is crazy that

Who else

Lampard
Salah
shearer?
Rooney?
No, yes, No, No.

Mate since I’ve seen your reply I actually don’t believe what I’ve read. The EPL is the prem isn’t it?

Look at this and check point 5

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back