2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Will he have this? He needs to play, and play well, to demand this.
Yeah surely DCL playing for his future is if anything more motivated than he would be if he'd just reluctantly signed his new deal with us.

If he was under any illusions he was strolling into a mega money deal at an elite club next summer he surely can't be after very little interest this summer. He needs to perform this season.

I think some at the club, maybe not Thelwell, think we can get £30m and he thinks like most of us that we’d be better getting £15m maybe less given his contract status. What certainly can’t happen, but Dyche will ensure it will, is Dom starting on Saturday or going forth if nothing happens tomorrow

£15m we'd be better off keeping him as likely he is worth a couple of places in the league if he finds form. Anything above then we should be selling if he won't sign a new deal.

If I was him I’d move to the Middle East and get the bag. Some moronic PL team would always sign him back over after a few years if he wants, too. What a life

To be honest , I’d keep him now and I would have been firmly in the camp of sell him and try and bring someone else is.

My reasoning is this - we need a centre forward.
If we can get Fofana and a RW but it means DCL goes I'd say done deal. Fofana only and DCL going I think is a bit risky still but understandable if they did it. DCL going but nobody coming in, no thanks.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back