2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Given the clubs financial position, he should be sold if we get a bid of 15m or more, and can bring someone in.

Even if its a 1 year loan for a striker then that at least gives us cover and we have some money for next Summer to buy someone.

A free transfer is just a bad outcome for the club.

This is what scares me
DCL has limitations for sure, and yes I would prefer a replacement for him.
But if selling Dom means relying on Beto as our front man....
We would have Beto, and him alone, and that's simply not something the club can risk. We've done that dance before, and look where it got us!

For me, while he isn't perfect, Dom gets a lot of stick that's unwarranted because, for whatever reason, Dyche doesn't set up to play to help him score.

We would have Beto, and him alone, and that's simply not something the club can risk. We've done that dance before, and look where it got us!

For me, while he isn't perfect, Dom gets a lot of stick that's unwarranted because, for whatever reason, Dyche doesn't set up to play to help him score.

Given the clubs financial position, he should be sold if we get a bid of 15m or more, and can bring someone in.

Even if its a 1 year loan for a striker then that at least gives us cover and we have some money for next Summer to buy someone.

A free transfer is just a bad outcome for the club.

right now the club is awol

Surely a deal could be done for Fofana

Read up a lot on fofana mate, I'd swerve big time, Burnley fans were on his back last year after a good start as apparently he also had a falling out with Kompany over playing time, the loan the season before he had an argument with the manager over playing time and got suspended over it fur a game by the club.

Letting him go without a direct replacement would be negligent.

Mate he hasn’t scored enough since Carlo.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back