2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Or… nobody wants him.
I wonder why 🤔

1000013601.webp

As much as i think he should go as his heads not in it for us. i think unless we have a replacement ready this late, we would be a touch sily. Beto will play off course, but what happens if he gets injured. Plus we will have all the usual stuff if Lewin stayed for when he plays not good of that he's thinking of the transfer window in Jan etc, plus the few links wont stop even when the window closes. You dont even notice Lewin is on the picth some games,he should be gettng involved, even in the tough games, not almost hiding and not been interested

Poor that for who is supposed to be Everton’s number 9.
To be fair it's not his fault we create no chances. If you put that graph against chances created there would be a direct corulation.
Strikers also work on confidence, I would say his confidence is shot and looks like he has the weight of Everton on his shoulders.
If he left I think he could potentially show us what he is capable of. He will stay and the lack of goals will continue unfortunately because of not creating any chances for him to score.

Poor that for who is supposed to be Everton’s number 9.

All this fuss over that

all that says is he is a 1 in 4 striker but, when you factor in he has had no wingers, attacking full backs or a decent number ten, you realise those arent the worse stats.
He has had, by a country mile, the worst service of any premier league striker.

Fans just dont see it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back