2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

He's injured and Maupay is leaving. If DCL goes we will have Beto and that's all. We need another forward if DCL goes.
Doubt he was bought to play there but Ndiaye can play C/F (NB would be horrific in a typical Dyche set up as lone striker)
IMG_9269.jpeg

Mate he hasn’t scored enough since Carlo.
You're right, but let's not forget the injuries he received and how we've played. I'm not saying he is perfect and doesn't have deficiencies, because he does.

Yet, his strengths are attacking the balls in the box in the air or fizzed across, which we no longer do regularly because Dyche doesn't like to risk losing the ball.

The statistics show that he wins aerial duels and can hold the ball up, but the options for him after this are woeful. I think Beto will have the very same issues.

I suspect so but Napoli are guaranteed money now from Al Ahli as opposed to Chelsea kicking the can till next summer

This late in the window for Napoli it likely doesn't matter as much the payment structure though mate.

Same as if we sell anyone now does it matter when it's paid as it won't get reinvested

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back