2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

In this case, we should never get angry with any of them if they choose to f this club over and running down contracts?

Seems like an odd thing to be angry over.

Not for nothing, I always find it odd (not you specifically) that with money, many often side with the billionaires we have nothing in common with instead of the guys who mostly come from similar or worse economic backgrounds than the majority.

Seems like an odd thing to be angry over.

Not for nothing, I always find it odd (not you specifically) that with money, many often side with the billionaires we have nothing in common with instead of the guys who mostly come from similar or worse economic backgrounds than the majority.
Yeah it's very strange to be angry at players sucking a massive wage and giving very little back while seeing their contract out and seeing us denied a fee.

Why would anyone be angry at that when the club is struggling for money? Bizarre really.

If & its a big If if DCL stays & starts scoring heavily we may sell him in the January transfer window ?

TBH, any top striker will struggle to score with our Hoof Ball Tactics & slow wingers & no overlapping fullbacks ....

5 from open play isnt good enough over a full season.
If he stays i want him to score tomorrow. I couldnt care less who is playing. I want to see a forward now and then create a chance for himself. Ndiaye created a goal for himself the other night.
My expectations of calvert lewin aren't even that high. But its never his fault is it.

[/QUOTE]
5 from open play isnt good enough over a full season.
If he stays i want him to score tomorrow. I couldnt care less who is playing. I want to see a forward now and then create a chance for himself. Ndiaye created a goal for himself the other night.
My expectations of calvert lewin aren't even that high. But its never his fault is it.

I remember the goal vs Roma in pre-season that was well done brilliant, but can remember 10 chances of him last season that were similar that he missed.

I remember the goal vs Roma in pre-season that was well done brilliant, but can remember 10 chances of him last season that were similar that he missed.
[/QUOTE]

His 3.30 season highlights video last year is a sight to behold, never seen one of those including 6-7 glaring one on one misses before 😂 makes me wanna see what went on the cutting room floor now

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back