2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Looks like he’ll see out his contract and leave on a free.

The thing is, Everton’s probably the best gig in town for him. I’m not sure other clubs would’ve stood by him through his injuries. Dyche showed a lot of patience by not rushing him back.

He’d never get a game ahead of Isak at Newcastle. West Ham don’t need him. He’s not at the level to go to Utd. He really doesn’t have many options.

Looks like he’ll see out his contract and leave on a free.

The thing is, Everton’s probably the best gig in town for him. I’m not sure other clubs would’ve stood by him through his injuries. Dyche showed a lot of patience by not rushing him back.

He’d never get a game ahead of Isak at Newcastle. West Ham don’t need him. He’s not at the level to go to Utd. He really doesn’t have many options.
Agreed, his options are sadly only limited to Chelsea, United, Arsenal and City.

The poor thing, how will he cope.

As long as he trains and puts maximum effort in when he's still here and playing for us, which we have all seen by Dyche selecting him, especially with a good performance vrs Roma. Just get behind him.

Gana Gueye had a move set up with PSG a few years ago and played some of his best football for us in the 6 months waiting for that move. It is what it is

I think the latest rumours that Bournemouth were eyeing him up as a potential Solanke replacement shows you the regard he's held in elsewhere in the league. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if that's humbled him a little bit and he does now wanna stay.

Tbf, I didn't hold anything against him for wanting out, he's been here a long time and sometimes people just need a change. As a fan as well, I get bored of the same old story with him at times; "if only he could stay fit", "not a natuaral finisher", "great player on his day but not often enough" etc...
This is a pretty fair judgement on him.

I just think back to that derby performance. Cant see anyone for under £20m doing that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.