2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

The player himself has to be reasonable as well. His goal scoring record isn’t great along with his record with injuries and when you consider the club’s situation and the teams need for more goals, there has to be a middle ground in all this.

I think that's true to a degree yes. It's probably around the 110k p/w range. I'm just not sure the club want to go to that.

Ultimately the player will have fulfilled his contract to us. He's not demanding a transfer as others have. He's fulfilled his obligations

It's a very sad day when a man tells another man that he can no longer make references to being a woman for humour or he'll pretend to be outraged.

I'll make no apologies for being a man or joking about what men joke about.

Thanks.

Are you one of those men that spend hours of their day screaming inside a walk-in-wardrobe because their missus got a pay rise and now earns more than they do.

It's a very sad day when a man tells another man that he can no longer make references to being a woman for humour or he'll pretend to be outraged.

I'll make no apologies for being a man or joking about what men joke about.

Thanks.
it's more that it's not particularly funny and has been made about 800,000 times in DCL threads so far.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back