2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All the more reason NOT to play him. This is turning into a circus real quick. For better or worse we need to start looking to the future. Hopefully that future isn’t “Everton striker Neal Maupay scores hat trick in league 3 final to secure promotion.”

All the more reason NOT to play him. This is turning into a circus real quick. For better or worse we need to start looking to the future. Hopefully that future isn’t “Everton striker Neal Maupay scores hat trick in league 3 final to secure promotion.”

TBF, he'd be out of contract before our drop to league one.

All DCLs fault I hope we sell him & you can turn on another player....
You have to realise atm he's the best no 9 we have on the books - Chermitti shows promise, sadly injured - Be to in our team would be less effective than DCL - who I agree wants the same wages as the useless Michael Keane ....
Let DCL move on - but we need an adequate CF & two new fullbacks....
Our team is shocking atm - Goofball Dycheball was look like relegation fodder with or without D C L - Be to is the biggest donkey of a no 9 so he is not good enough trust me he best-selling too & Maupay!

Last edited:
Very funny he's officially asked to leave. Brev you've been on the transfer list for 3 months
I know it can’t be easy for players to be introspective when you’re surrounded by people blowing smoke up your arse all the time but does he really think the thing standing in the way of him getting a massive contract at an elite club is us? And not perhaps the fact he’s done nothing on a football field in the past three years to merit it?

The fact he’s left on the shelf with little to no interest at this stage of the window could maybe be an ego check but perhaps not.

I know it can’t be easy for players to be introspective when you’re surrounded by people blowing smoke up your arse all the time but does he really think the thing standing in the way of him getting a massive contract at an elite club is us? And not perhaps the fact he’s done nothing on a football field in the past three years to merit it?

The fact he’s left on the shelf with little to no interest at this stage of the window could maybe be an ego check but perhaps not.

I mean it's been reported in several places now that we're seemingly pricing him out of moves.

If he's gone to them now saying "sell me" we will have to lower the price.

Your hatred for one player sums you up - it's a team game - if your team is well below par it's only right to iclude them ,,,I think DCL will go elsewhere- I agree he is not worth the wages he is demanding

Let's see how another new or existing striker can perform with HOOF BALL?
Joseph....hatred is a poor choice of word.
I've never hated an Everton player, ever, in over 50 years.
I don't rate him....likewise I don't rate others in the team, but this is the DCL thread, hence I'm talikng about not rating DCL.
It's a really simple concept to grasp mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back