2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

In principle it seems fine, but the pressure on him will be ridiculous. Every poor performance will be jumped on.

In short, it simply won't happen (imo)

He’s in for a battering unless he signs mate and to be honest I think he’s the sort to crumble, but I’d be surprised if the club have a plan here for a better alternative and still have PTSD from Demari Gray up front.

I’ll be surprised if we haven’t messed up here.

He’s simply got to go before the deadline. There’s no way he can stay and not sign a contract, every little thing he does will be under the microscope and he’ll absolutely crumble under the pressure.

100%

Everton (and his camp) have handled it appallingly. Only reflects bad on the player and when he continues to be picked, it reflects bad on the club.

Given his attitude towards us. Hopefully he’s out the door within the next 2 weeks.

Personally, I wouldn’t give him another kick.

Said it a few weeks ago mate and was lynched, put a deadline on him start of August and if not met - he’s on the market and away from the team.

We played him in every preseason game and on Saturday, then we realise we are stitched up and rush Beto into U21 games.

Doms done us up like Kippers.

The jepordy is though mate 20 mill odd vs 90 mill by staying in the PL.

I think we’re past the point in timelines were we are in control of this for our own benefit, I would have been in the camp of trading him most of the summer.
The club should have a replacement lined up. This has been a big possibility and they've known it for months.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back