Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I man, we laughed at how awful Lukaku was technically but we always acknowledged he was boss at slotting. We should be able to do that now with someone who barely scores.
Rom could dribble and cut to his left. He was a bit limited but you could bet on him to go on a downhill race with someone on the ball. That is where Dom really struggles.

Just so glad he's doing us a big favour by staying and seeing his contract out , lovely bloke I've heard .

Going to be an interesting decision in January isn't it as very unlikely the team is going to be safely in mid table and then a cut price sale would be logical.

Given Chermiti has been nowhere to be seen so far and is still young and Beto is still seen as a last resort option it's not a great position to be in. Perhaps Broja can get a goal or two off the bench when he's finally fit and then he's a credible option to eventually start but again that's optimistic based on his last three years in Football.

Going to be an interesting decision in January isn't it as very unlikely the team is going to be safely in mid table and then a cut price sale would be logical.

Given Chermiti has been nowhere to be seen so far and is still young and Beto is still seen as a last resort option it's not a great position to be in. Perhaps Broja can get a goal or two off the bench when he's finally fit and then he's a credible option to eventually start but again that's optimistic based on his last three years in Football.
He's got us over a barrel it's the dcl show as always , he's just not worth the distruption

Played 5 and the club sits on 1 point from a possible 15. Calvert-Lewin has started each game.

I would suggest he's not quite as important to our survival as some would have you believe.
Is when beto is the striker to take his place,
Can he be replaced yes by the right scouting is clear he is the best cf at the club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back