Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember slating Harry Kane something rotten having watched him in a Under 21 tournament a good while back. He was awful. You can vault my words on this very forum. Harry Kane turned out alright.

DCL just scored the winner in a world final. I think he will turn out alright.
Let's not underplay having a world class striker, like Lukaku, to train with every day.
Oh, wait...

I remember slating Harry Kane something rotten having watched him in a Under 21 tournament a good while back. He was awful. You can vault my words on this very forum. Harry Kane turned out alright.

Kane was awful for a long while and then out of nowhere it started going in the net and it hasn't stopped for him

He reminds me a bit of Kane. Just without the goals.

haha, yeah I know what you mean. He looks alert, interested, wants the ball and backs himself. And he's scored a World Cup Final winner! Great to see him and the other Everton youngsters do themselves and the England set-up proud.

There are a few muted comments on here re: DCL premiership readiness which I sort of see sense in. But his decision-making, physicality and final ball will only improve with time and he's shown he can be a useful target man with touch, too. Pointing out shortfalls in such a young player is pointless and can be levelled at any kid on the pitch (aside from the little whizz kid that came on for Venezuela, who were the better team 2nd half).

Very keen to see what Koeman can do with him, interesting times when the only way is up and you're already a World Cup Winner.

Said that myself, remember saying he's crap him and a greedy little ......
Think I was wrong there !

Lads. Get in here rar now and apologise fully for what you've said about him you utter Transfer ferrets. Yes you who thinks they have better appreciation of a young player and his development potential than Ronald Koeman. He's just won the u20 World Cup for England you pitiful box room mutants. Get off here and never off an opinion on football again.

You have two hours to apologise fully or by the indiscriminate rage of Satan's sphincter I will vault you all. You know who you are.
Bravo !!!! Well said sir, I concur absolutely. ;)

Lads. Get in here rar now and apologise fully for what you've said about him you utter Transfer ferrets. Yes you who thinks they have better appreciation of a young player and his development potential than Ronald Koeman. He's just won the u20 World Cup for England you pitiful box room mutants. Get off here and never off an opinion on football again.

You have two hours to apologise fully or by the indiscriminate rage of Satan's sphincter I will vault you all. You know who you are.
I would like to take this as a opportunity to say I never doubted his ability as a striker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back