Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, and I hate to keep on at him because it's not his fault his manager picks him to play in PL games, but what has this lad done more in a first team shirt than say a McAleny or Chris Long couldn't have done in the past?

If we have the summer in the transfer market we need desperately to have then I cant see anything other than a loan out to a Championship team for this lad next season. It's just too big a step up from League One to here.

He's being given an opportunity to increase his development. He still has a lot to do. Players need time with development and putting them in the team for PL games gives the manager an indication of what his short term development focus should be.

The people who are coaching the lad obviously have faith in him as he's continuously getting opportunities albeit in a side with gaps and lack of options up top.

Think it's fair to say that after the summer his game time might be more restricted in big games but he may have the opportunity to be given a more prominent role centrally against weaker teams.

Lads. Get in here rar now and apologise fully for what you've said about him you utter Transfer ferrets. Yes you who thinks they have better appreciation of a young player and his development potential than Ronald Koeman. He's just won the u20 World Cup for England you pitiful box room mutants. Get off here and never off an opinion on football again.

You have two hours to apologise fully or by the indiscriminate rage of Satan's sphincter I will vault you all. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back