Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
2003 was a vintage year for U20 football. The Ivorian Prince got 3 in the tournament and announced himself to the world. Let's hope DCL can replicate....oh wait.

Great result for them all and should give them real confidence. DCL only the 3rd Englishman to score in a World Cup final so the commentators said anyway

...amazing how a players profile can soar in 12 months. Delighted for the lad, straight from his first interview you could see he was a credit to his parents and he's managed to progress on the pitch as well. He's effective rather than 'wow' but he's clearly got plenty of potential.

Congratulations young man.

Should still loan him out to a championship side for a season.

..I hear what you say but I'm hoping EFC are playing on plenty of fronts next season and we will need players. The lad might benefit from a taste of EL as well as other top flight games and the coaches will have a chance to work with him on a daily basis at USM FF.

He reminds me a bit of Kane. Just without the goals.

Yeah, he's in the same mould for sure. Let's hope he turns out the same way. Kane was crap until he was about 21.

You can vault me in this thread. Said weeks ago that DCL reminds me of Kane ..Theres something in him

This is amazing really...Evertons future looks super bright with these young lions
oplz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back