Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sake

C94ppBSWsAAla9M.jpg:large
I wish i was a footballer.

I wish i was a footballer.
Anybody else just not impressed by this guy?
You can generally tell when young players are coming into the squad whether they've got potential or not. This guy has got James Vaughan, Anichebe, Baxter etc written all over him.

You can generally tell when young players are coming into the squad whether they've got potential or not. This guy has got James Vaughan, Anichebe, Baxter etc written all over him.
Wouldn't compare James Vaughan to DCL, Vaughan had shown 10x the potential at his age than DCL has so far.

Vaughan was just really unlucky with injuries. Proper shame he never managed to keep himself fit, I thought he could have been a great player.

Not going to knock DCL but if you put Vaughan in the same bracket as anichebe and Baxter you either never saw them play or don't deserve eyes. Vaughan had top drawer written all over him but was made of glass, anichebe is just good at turning people and Baxter was a 3 minute wonder.

He doesn't seem to have any stand out qualities at the moment. It's interesting that Koeman seems to rate him so much though, so we'll see.

He doesn't seem to have any stand out qualities at the moment. It's interesting that Koeman seems to rate him so much though, so we'll see.

Didn't he also come here on the back of a strong recommendation from David Unsworth who brought him into the youth setup at Sheffield United.

There has to be something in that - Rhino seems to be no mug when it comes to working with the youngsters.

He works hard, has a decent turn of pace about him and gets into good positions.

As a 19/20 year old with a few League One appearances under his belt, he's done well, especially playing out of position.

He was excellent in the first half against Hull after getting his goal. Showed some really nice touches.

Although I'm happy Koeman has faith in our youth, I think he has used him at the wrong times. He should be coming on when games are more or less put to bed rather than backs against the wall at Old Trafford.

C96JDsHVYAAPpIS.jpg

Sje doesn't look bad up front herself

Unbelievable - what a life.

A) Get to play football every day as a job.

B) Get paid tens of thousands of pounds each week even if you're only about 500th best in the country at your job.

And because of a) and b) above you can punch massively upwards when it comes to women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back