Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't compare James Vaughan to DCL, Vaughan had shown 10x the potential at his age than DCL has so far.

Vaughan was just really unlucky with injuries. Proper shame he never managed to keep himself fit, I thought he could have been a great player.

Not going to knock DCL but if you put Vaughan in the same bracket as anichebe and Baxter you either never saw them play or don't deserve eyes. Vaughan had top drawer written all over him but was made of glass, anichebe is just good at turning people and Baxter was a 3 minute wonder.

hahah off topic but i loved james vaughan 100% cant compare he looked really good rapid and had so much potential -flying this season albeit in league one such a shame for the injuries

Vaughan is in the league 1 team of the season - 20 ish goals for Bury, not bad considering they're 20th in the league.

Sake

C94ppBSWsAAla9M.jpg:large
I'd like to get to the bottom of this

A lot of people are going to be proven wrong about this lad.

The ability is all there, he will be a good striker for us.

He has been awful in the games he has played for us. He needs taken out of the limelight. Lookman has a lot more about him at this stage. How either gets a start over Mirallas is beyond me.

A big fan of the polarisation of views on GOT. Long may she reign.

A big fan of the polarisation of views on GOT. Long may she reign.

Evertonian polarisation is fine. I think he is a prospect, but hasn't shown much in games he has played, not his fault.

Kopite polarisation would have #DCL trending, 3 songs made up about him to the tune of 3 awful pop-songs and a silhouette flag in the Kop - polarised with people sending him death threats for not scoring enough 'touchdowns".

Wouldn't compare James Vaughan to DCL, Vaughan had shown 10x the potential at his age than DCL has so far.

Vaughan was just really unlucky with injuries. Proper shame he never managed to keep himself fit, I thought he could have been a great player.
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back