Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to knock DCL but if you put Vaughan in the same bracket as anichebe and Baxter you either never saw them play or don't deserve eyes. Vaughan had top drawer written all over him but was made of glass, anichebe is just good at turning people and Baxter was a 3 minute wonder.

Crikey.....Victor could just about turn the page of a newspaper. I've seen milk turn quicker.

See better down the Alex on South Road on a Friday night. Not for me, concentrate on your football lad

Gerry you dangerous man you've not even been within 200 yards of an individual that started out as two x chromosomes in 5 years since the court order came in to effect. Before that, your poor mother.

Stop this tosh

Chadwick was another we had high hopes for

Victors problems were his injuries and fitness. He wasn't built to be a footballer his body can't handle it. However it's clear he has the talent if his body could hold it

Vaughan was decent and turned out to be good at championship level but just wasn't quite good enough at the top level

I feel he has to be coming on for Rom rather than being a support forward, which doesn't ever look likely this season.

The only game he played alongside Lukaku he looked like he was going to have a big impact (and then he got injured). If he's in the game he should be playing in a partnership. Tired of seeing him out wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back