Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman... please for ya boi's sake, play him alongside Lukaku. I know you like to play players out of position, but DCL is obviously not a winger. Has a bit of skill for his size, but most DEF NOT A WING

I find it a bit strange that given what Koeman said about players not being ready, he persists with this lad.

He's obviously got some ability but he's so raw. I can't seem him making the 18 next season, providing the recruitment goes well.

Happy to give him time but don't think he's cut out for starting, particularly out wide just yet. Not enough to his game, but plenty of time to develop it.

Heard a few whispers he is very, very highly rated.

I think we are just preparing him for next season getting him ready for the fight, in europe etc we will see a different DCL

Heard a few whispers he is very, very highly rated.

I think we are just preparing him for next season getting him ready for the fight, in europe etc we will see a different DCL

But surely he would show something in games? It's not like they are sending him out there with the instructions to play crap and just get used to the speed of it all so next year they won't expect you and you can turn it on then. I'm all for giving them a chance but other then a goal he literally couldn't miss I honestly haven't seen anything else from him. I understand Koeman knows far more about the game then me so I'm just waiting for the moment I will probably be proved wrong but up to now he's been well below average I'd say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back