Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadwick was another we had high hopes for

Victors problems were his injuries and fitness. He wasn't built to be a footballer his body can't handle it. However it's clear he has the talent if his body could hold it

Vaughan was decent and turned out to be good at championship level but just wasn't quite good enough at the top level

Did you actually ever watch Vaughan?

He was most definitely good enough before injuries took their toll.

Don't rate him tbh

f2cc01c81b8fb65d164be5c3d5af15ba_1000-ideas-about-nobody-cares-no-one-cares-how-much-you-know-clipart_500-366.jpeg

This is not a go at his potential. Maybe he will be a top player in a numbers but have no idea what this lad currently offers. I cant see one positive. Not exactly fast ,strong, skillful, agressive, hardworking or a good passer. I can think of 1 attribute. Lets say someone like del boy has his faults but surely surely currently offers far more than dcl.

He did a nice bit of skill just before he dived. First time I've seen him do something which impressed other than the goal a few weeks back obviously.

Must be boss in training

He is a number 9 or 10. Playing him out wide makes no sense. Yesterday he should have been told to
stay within 10-15 yards of Lukaku and try to create something.

Good fan you. We need more fans like you at Goodison.

Not saying he's crap... I'm just looking at his bird... saying wot must be ace being a pro footballer... even a crap one... even a championship level player would still be an awsome life ... that's all.. I don't mind DCL... he's done ok without being spectacular and it's a bit hard to judge him while he's being played out of position

Should go out on loan to a Championship side 1st half of season. Hopefully get a few goals and some confidence. If the strikers we've brought in to replace/join Lukaku aren't firing bring him back. Playing him wide will probably ultimately help his game but just at the minute it's making him look a poor player.

He is a pup, give him time.

I remember a thread about the under 18's England team on here. Everyone calling for Hallam Hope to replace a certain Harry Kane who quite a few people said was rubbish and he wouldnt make it and that Hope was twice the player of Kane.

I might find that thread again and unlike the comments by some people so i can like them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back