Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
name me one attribute he is above average in....?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dominic-calvert-lewin-line-new-12976234

New deal for him.

Suppose the club must see something that many fans don't.

Hopefully he improves and proves us all wrong.

He has played a handful of games in his first season in the top flight.

Can we make rules for supporters to stop this kind of idiocy? Draw up a charter or something. pop this rule at the top:

No over-judging or over-criticising of players in their first season in a new country or at a new level.

...prove us all wrong...Christ :Blink::Blink::Blink:

Major sore point for me with football fans.youd think we hadn't all seen hundreds of players start out in the game or in a new league looking nowhere near the player they later become. It happens every season for god's sake! It's a common occurrence.

Key as always....patience.

He has played a handful of games in his first season in the top flight.

Can we make rules for supporters to stop this kind of idiocy? Draw up a charter or something. pop this rule at the top:

No over-judging or over-criticising of players in their first season in a new country or at a new level.

...prove us all wrong...Christ :Blink::Blink::Blink:

Major sore point for me with football fans.youd think we hadn't all seen hundreds of players start out in the game or in a new league looking nowhere near the player they later become. It happens every season for god's sake! It's a common occurrence.

Key as always....patience.
Football fans in having an opinion shocker.

Perhaps opinion forums aren't for you, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back