Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Double Liége Swoop-Defour and Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months time! If only we could guarantee he'd come like making the offer I suggested in the other thread. I'd have total faith in the current squad to keep us in Europe and in touch with 4th if Moyes wanted to do this. I still don't think we will unfortunately and Standard will know he'll be in the shop window so wouldn't accept probably. :@ Lets kinda hope he doesn't do so well but they stay in it til the first knockout and he stays there for another year. (y)

If we are planning to get most of our transfer done before going off to the US, then we should expect after Kyle Naughton we should see one or two more player coming in the next week or so?

If we are planning to get most of our transfer done before going off to the US, then we should expect after Kyle Naughton we should see one or two more player coming in the next week or so?
Hope, not expect.. hope.(y)

Moyes always says he wants to get his transfers done early in the window, but during the last years he has usually left it until the last 24 hours.. this summer is turning out to be a surprise though.

Push the boat out and find the money to sign him now.

I rate him really highly, I reckon if we don't get him now he'll go out of our league, like Arshavin did.

Hope, not expect.. hope.(y)

Moyes always says he wants to get his transfers done early in the window, but during the last years he has usually left it until the last 24 hours.. this summer is turning out to be a surprise though.

Hehe, you notice in my heart I expect he is signing for us but in my head I know is only hoping but my heart has got the better of head.

It should not be a hard decision is not as though he has the choice of between us, Man Utd or Chelsea.

One thing for sure if we could get most of our transfer done early, I feel we could do well this coming season.

Push the boat out and find the money to sign him now.

I rate him really highly, I reckon if we don't get him now he'll go out of our league, like Arshavin did.

But would much money would it take to force Standard to sell ? And how high should we go ? I don't think we should be offering much more than the 15 million euros that's been quoted for him.

Moyes just phoned me up this morning being overly nice . I eventually asked him wnat he wanted and he replied some cash for transfers lid . Anyone else get a call like ? Bit cheeky I thought

Interesting bit about Defour from Sky Sports Clockwatch -

14,20 Dominique D'Onofrio, technical director of Standard Liege, is not surprised by the report in Spanish newspaper Marca which links Real Madrid to Steven Defour, should they fail to land Xabi Alonso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back