Dyche out Moyes in.

I’d like to think the club has a more extensive list than reverting to a former manager who is getting on. But then again this is us. Personally for me, never go back it smacks of a lack of ambition.

Good God, no. Moyes has the exact same flaws as Dyche, just not to the same extent. Moyes never started new signings. Moyes preferred his favourites to others. He was reluctant to use youth unless he had virtually no choice. We didn't play the best football (though it was miles better than Dyche's), it was defensive first football, he was slow with subs etc. etc.

Good God, no. Moyes has the exact same flaws as Dyche, just not to the same extent. Moyes never started new signings. Moyes preferred his favourites to others. He was reluctant to use youth unless he had virtually no choice. We didn't play the best football (though it was miles better than Dyche's), it was defensive first football, he was slow with subs etc. etc.
Similar styles i agree and with subs he was slow, but for me he would atleast try and get the fb into the game here for the attack, maybe even try and get more or the midfielders to break into the box. Also think moyes would improve the home record here aswell. I get both sides to bring him back and not to

Pretty sure Moyes starts with the same team & plays the same tactics as Dyche did yesterday.
Agree, they’re from the same school. Remember starting Phil Neville at right back even when he was past it instead of Coleman. Heitinga and Neville in midfield instead of a young Barkley. Another defensive coward of a manager. Moyes might be slightly better but we’d play the same way with him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back